Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13-14 of the Regulation (EU) 679/2016
This page describes the methods of processing personal data of users who consult the web site of Giuseppe D'Alessandra's Harmonyhotel in relation to the processing of personal data of users who connect to it. Data processing is always carried out according to the principles of lawfulness, transparency and correctness and appropriate security measures are adopted to guarantee protection. Additional and specific information on the processing of personal data may be obtained by sending a request to the Data Controller by sending a specific communication to firstname.lastname@example.org
Harmonyhotel di Giuseppe D'Alessandra
via Lungarini 44 – 90133 Palermo
tel./fax 091.0916177944 – email@example.com
Types of Data Collected
To provide the services on the website, only "personal identification data" such as, by way of example and not limited to, the name and surname, date and place of birth, city, email address, IP address, address are collected and processed. for billing or shipping, tax code, VAT number, telephone contacts, fax, etc.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this site.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data requested by this site are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this site to provide the Service. In the event that this site indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this site and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Additional data collected
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. These data could be used by the competent authorities to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
The website does not collect or process special categories of personal data, or sensitive data, health data (including genetic or biometric data) and criminal data.
Processing methods and data recipients
The Data Controller uses appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic and / or paper instruments, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, companies IT, communication agencies, IT consultants) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller, or by any persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations of this site. Also any public authority to which the right to access them is attributed by law.
The updated list of data processors may always be requested from the Data Controller
Legal basis for the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- The User has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
It is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Place of data processing
The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner. The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of treatment, the User can refer to the section on the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information on the legal basis of the transfer of Data outside the European Union, as well as on the security measures adopted by the Owner to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
The Data is processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which it was collected. Therefore:
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained for a period of 10 years from its conclusion.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Owner can keep the Personal Data longer, until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the storage period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiration of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to the portability of the Data can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the Processing of Collected Data
The purposes for which we collect and process personal data are many, in any case we treat the data provided exclusively for the purposes strictly pertinent to each individual service requested or used. Below we list all the services on the website.
Customer Care of Giuseppe D'Alessandra's Harmony Hotel
the Data Controller provides the website users with a support service (usually provided via live-chat, instant messaging, telephone or email) aimed at supporting their customers before, during and after the use of a services or to provide information on the activities performed. In some cases, to use the service you may need to ask for some personal data when this is necessary to respond to requests for clarification, information on services offered or for pre / post service delivery assistance, etc.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
This integration of Google Analytics makes your IP address anonymous. Anonymization works by shortening the IP address of the Users within the borders of the member states of the European Union or in other countries adhering to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google's servers and shortened within the United States.
Learn more about Personal Data
We never sell or rent User Data to third parties for any reason. The only uses of the Data are those highlighted in this policy. Users are the sole owners of their data and can request modification or cancellation at any time.
Users can exercise, at any time, certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke your consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of his Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of your data. The user may object to the processing of his data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the opposition right are indicated in the section below.
- access your Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his / her Data and request an update or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of his / her Data. In this case the Owner will not process the Data for any other purpose than the their preservation.
- obtain the deletion or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the deletion of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another owner. The user has the right to receive his / her data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- lodge a complaint. The User can file a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority (www.garanteprivacy.it) or act in court.
To exercise these rights, Users can address a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Learn more about treatment
Defense in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this site or of the connected Services by the User. p >
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information regarding the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
If the changes involve processing whose legal basis is consent, the Owner will again collect the User's consent, if necessary.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement applies solely to this site.